Advantage Equine Agency
HomeAbout UsProductsPartnersFAQsApplicationsContact Us

What types of liability insurance are available?
 General liability can be purchased for many different types of equine operations, including:
  • Boarding stables
  • Breeding farms
  • Horse trainers
  • Riding Clubs
  • Therapeutic riding operations

Additional information on types of operations can be found here

Coverage can be provided in conjunction with the property insurance or on a mono-line (stand alone) basis. 

Liability coverage for special events is also available. Click here for additional information on these policies

Please note that the general liability policies that AEA can provide are not appropriate for individuals whose primary business is transporting horses or other animals.
What is “Care Custody and Control” (CCC)?
CCC is a liability policy that provides protection for boarding, breeding and training operations for the non-owned horses in their care. Click here for additional information on CCC.