Advantage Equine Agency Inc.
HomeAbout UsProductsPartnersFAQsForms & ApplicationsContact Us

General Questions
What is the first thing that I need to do to get coverage?
The first step to purchasing insurance for your farm, liability or horse is to complete an application so that we may provide a competitive quote for your review. If you have any questions on which applications you need, please contact us and we will be happy to guide you.
How long does it take to get coverage?
Coverage can be bound when all applications are complete, signed and the premium is paid.
Where can I get applications/forms?
Fillable applications and forms are available here.
Can I use an application from one company to get coverage for another?
You may use another companies application to get a quote started, but depending on the type of coverage and carrier, they may require their own signed application prior to binding. For help in selecting the best application for your needs, please contact us.
What do I do if I have a claim?
Most policies have 24-Hour claim service information attached to the policy, when the coverage is issued. Please contact our office, the sooner the better, if you need assistance on your claims. 
In which states are you licensed to do business?
 Advantage Equine Agency is licensed to write business in Arizona, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Maryland, Michigan, Nebraska, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia and West Virginia. We are always adding new states, so please contact us if you are not listed. If we can't help we will try to refer you elsewhere.
If you aren't licensed in a state, can you still help me?
We can certainly help you even if we are not licensed in your state by providing guidance in obtaining the coverage you need.